This scenario existed prior to the reinvention: Ibiza just had lead-free carbides. Therefore, there are 4 gas blocks with no crosses. The entry-level item is 1.0 MPI (climatic) with 80 hp. Then it can supply 95 and 110 hp 1.0 TSI turbochargers. At the top of the deal, there is a 150 hp “huge” 1.5 TSI, immediately linked to a 7-speed DSG transmission. On 110 hp, this is optional.
Finishes and primary basic devices
- recommendation: EcoLED headlights, electron mirrors, power front windows, radio on 8.25 inches touch screen, emergency situation braking with pedestrian detection, tiredness detector, lane keeping help, speed limiter, incorporated collapsible rear seats.
- design: Reference + 15-inch rims, heated rearview mirrors, double zone automated a/c, electrical rear windows, 2/3 -1/ 3 benches, cruise control system, automated headlights, rain sensing unit.
- Xcellence: Style + 16-inch rims, LED headlights, fog lights, hands-free gain access to, storage box, ambient lighting, rear parking help, 9.2-inch screen navigation, induction battery charger, voice control.
- Flame retardant: Xcellence + total LED headlights, 17-inch rims, digital assesses and driving mode selector.
- FR Xclusive: FR + 18-inch rims, sunroof, reversing cam, adjustable suspension, adaptive cruise control, wise high beams, signal acknowledgment, Beats Audio system.
|recommendation||design||Xcellence||Flame retardant||FR Xclusive||Urban|
|1.0 MPI 80 channel BVM5||16.215 EUR||18.415 EUR||–||–||–||19.415 EUR|
|1.0 TSI 95 channel BVM5||–||19.065 EUR||20.815 EUR||–||–||20.065 EUR|
|1.0 TSI 110 ch BVM6 (DSG7 +EUR1,400)||–||19.415 EUR||21.415 EUR||23.115 EUR||25.815 EUR||–|
|1.5 TSI 150 channel DSG7||–||–||–||25.915 EUR||28.615 EUR||–|