Kodiaq’s deal appears to be little. If we put aside the RS version (from diesel to gas), there is just one gas system, 150 horse power 1.5 TSI, with manual transmission or DSG 7-speed double clutch. In regards to diesel, the 2.0 TDI has 150 and 200 horse power alternatives, and the DSG 7 engine box is basic. 150 horse power offers four-wheel drive as an alternative. 4×4 is the basic setup of 200 hp. There is no hybridization, even minor.
Finishes and primary basic devices
- favorable: LED headlights and lights, 17-inch rims, automated emergency situation braking, cruise control/speed limiter, cooling, 8-inch touch screen radio, electrical and heated rearview mirrors, fog lights, reversing radar, 60/40 moving seats.
- aspiration: Active + navigation, heated rearview mirror, hands-free gain access to, front radar, lane keeping help, checking out traffic indications, leather/suede interiors, umbrellas.
- design: Ambition + 18-inch rims, matrix LED headlights, digital instrumentation, heated front seats and guiding wheel, adaptive cruise control, lane modification help, electrical tailgate.
- Movement line: 19-inch wheels, unique bumpers, sports seats, aluminum pedals.
- Laurin and Clement: Style + 19-inch rims, inductive phone charging, leather interior, aerated and electrical front seats, breathtaking sunroof, 360 ° field of vision.
|Essence 1.5 TSI 150 ch BVM6||29.980 EUR||32.630 EUR||—-||—-||—-||—-|
|Essence 1.5 TSI 150 ch DSG 7||32.610 EUR||35.260 EUR||39.720 EUR||41.060 EUR||44.200 EUR||—-|
|Essence 2.0 TSI 245 ch DSG 7 4×4||—-||—-||—-||—-||—-||50.630 EUR|
|Diesel 2.0 TDI 150 horse power DSG 7||36.710 Euro||39.360 EUR||43.820 Euro||45.160 EUR||48.300 EUR||—-|
|Diesel 2.0 TDI 150 horse power DSG 7 4×4||—-||41.360 EUR||45.820 Euro||47.160 EUR||50.300 EUR||—-|
|Diesel 2.0 TDI 200 horse power DSG 7 4×4||—-||—-||47.400 Euro||48.740 EUR||51.880 EUR||—-|
The cost of the 7-seat variation is 1,130 Euros greater.