Volvo has actually formally introduced the marketing of its electrical coupe SUV C40 Recharge, with a launch variation of the “very first edition” beginning at 62,250 euros. Fun reality: Volvo spoke about a 4% business discount rate, less than 60,000 euros … and took advantage of a federal government reward of 2,000 euros.
Although we might stress that the rate of the traditional XC40 Recharge differs significantly, this is not the case, due to the fact that the C40 Recharge is even more affordable than the XC40 Recharge “Pro”.
C40 Recharge is the very first pure electricalVolvo Based on the group’s modular compact platform (shown other brand names such as Lynk & Co), this C40 Recharge is a coupe variation of XC40 Recharge and will not be provided as a plug-in hybrid.
At this rate, consumers will be entitled to a 4×4 established by 2 electrical motors and 408 horse power, in addition to a 78 kWh battery. Autonomy was stated at 420 kilometers. In regards to amount, the pulling capability of this C40 Recharge is 1,800 kg.
Internally, the C40 Recharge totally avoided leather and changed it with “Microtech” material.
First edition basic devices
- AV/AR radar and 360 ° video camera
- Intelligent driving support and adaptive cruise control
- Blind area detector
- Keyless door opening
- Driver and guest seats with electrical modification and memory function
- Heated front seats and guiding wheel
- Induction smart phone battery charger
- Fixed breathtaking sunroof
- Pixel directional headlights
- Harman/Carton Advanced Sound System
- Heat pump 19-inch rim all-season tires