Categories: Auto News

Ferrari will never assemble its cars in the United States.

This was stated by the CEO of the Italian manufacturer Benedetto Vigna. The head of the brand said that despite the possible introduction of protective duties, which were previously announced by Donald Trump, the production of sports cars will take place exclusively in the city of Maranello in northern Italy. However, the company will continue to sell its luxury models in the United States.

The head of Ferrari categorically rejected the possibility of starting production in the USA. He stressed that this decision is valid indefinitely, despite the potential introduction of duties on European-made goods announced by President Donald Trump. Benedetto Vigna said that the company will continue to sell its cars overseas, but collection will be carried out exclusively in Maranello.

GM, Toyota, VW and Kia asked Trump to maintain tax breaks In Germany, they calculated the losses of the auto industry due to Trump’s election General Motors found a way to circumvent American sanctions: here’s why

The head of the brand believes that the new rules proposed by the American leadership will encourage companies to introduce more and more innovative technologies in the production of cars. One such product could be an all-electric supercar late next year, rumored to cost at least half a million dollars.

At the end of November, European countries announced their readiness to abolish protective duties on the import of Chinese cars. This could happen if China undertakes to sell its electric vehicles at no lower than the minimum price set by the European Union.

Red evolution: what’s so special about V8-powered Ferraris?

Recent Posts

Modernization completed: AvtoVAZ reported on the results of production renewal

During the period of a single corporate vacation - from May 1 to May 17…

Changan has become the most popular brand on the Russian market

During the 20th week of 2026 (from May 11 to May 17), 1,223 new Changan…

Motor named new cars that will appear at dealers in June

Russian and Chinese brands are updating their model lines in the spring and summer of…

Changan Eado Plus will cost a million rubles in Kazakhstan

In the neighboring republic, the cost of the basic version of the Changan Eado Plus…

AvtoVAZ will sell the rear-wheel drive SKM M7 model for 2.9 million rubles

AvtoVAZ has opened shipments of a new rear-wheel drive family - the SKM M7 van…

Mercedes accepted a multi-thousand order for heavy trucks from the French military

The French Armed Forces ordered 7 thousand Zetros dual-purpose trucks from Daimler Trucks, TASS reports…