Renault boss Francois Provost told Auto Express that Ford’s new compact electric car will retain the recognizable spirit of the brand and will not simply be a re-styled version of the Renault 5.
Renault’s CEO explained to the publication that the new models will remain Ford cars – it is Ford that is responsible for design and functionality. Renault is involved in the development, providing its platforms, components and access to production and research facilities.
In addition, Renault will be responsible for the hardware and development expertise, but Ford’s European designers and engineers will have complete freedom to use the platform so that the future Ford Fiesta remains a Fiesta in spirit and feel.
“Ford will also take over all sales and marketing,” said Francois Provost.
Previously, it was found out how long electric vehicle batteries last.
A Chinese blogger, leading a social network under the nickname Long Ge Talks EVs, lost…
During the period of a single corporate vacation - from May 1 to May 17…
During the 20th week of 2026 (from May 11 to May 17), 1,223 new Changan…
Russian and Chinese brands are updating their model lines in the spring and summer of…
In the neighboring republic, the cost of the basic version of the Changan Eado Plus…
AvtoVAZ has opened shipments of a new rear-wheel drive family - the SKM M7 van…